Monday, July 9, 2012

I'm Moved Out!

That's how I feel about some stuff today.  I'm annoyed.  Not about moving rooms or schools- I'm thrilled about that.  But other stuff.  GRRRRR!  Or, as Judy Moody would say... ROAR!  But, in an effort to keep this a positive place, I'm getting it all out... nooooow.

Let me just preface this blog post with a;sdkjl;kqwjerf0sadfjkld;joi34ej-!  And a big GRRRR!

Now a deep breath... and...

Better!

On to a happier topic...

I went in today and got the last of my things out of my classroom.  Currently, the back of my vehicle is full of more STUFF.  Most of it is stuff I'm not planning to use but wanted to keep, so when the hubs gets home, we'll be doing some unloading!

My living room can't take much more classroom storage... there are boxes everywhere of stuff I've bought but haven't taken into my new room yet.

Oh well!

Tomorrow is a meeting of 3rd grade teachers and I'm looking forward to tossing around ideas and doing some collaborating with my new colleagues!  And peeking in my room and crossing my fingers it has been cleaned so I can start making it home!

13 comments:

  1. I completely understand having a room at home full of your classroom. I did that 4 years ago when I was moving into a new school and it wasn't ready to move into. It wasn't fun. I hope it gets better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine!! We teachers gather up so many things throughout the years. I might also be moving schools after 6 years of teaching and am already thinking of taking my husband and brother to help bring all the things =( but it will be fun to get to organize everything =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina, I move around ALOT! and I completely undestand. I have a whole room that is full of teacher "stuff", everytime I move I make a vow that this is the move I will cull all the things I don't use.....after teaching for 13 years in 6 schools across 4 grade levels I haven't got too it ....yet (;
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with everything, I hope it goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moving rooms is always tricky. Best of luck with tomorrow ;)
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say, I am very excited that you will be teaching 3rd grade. I absolutely adore your blog, it is one of my top five favorites! I love your ideas and your passion for educating children is evident. I, too, will be teaching 3rd (and 4th in a split class) and am SO looking forward to following along with you as you journey through 3rd. Many blessings, MG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moving is so hard - packing and unpacking just are so stressful! But I know your new teammates are going to just love working with you - so hopefully tomorrow will cheer you up!

    Abby
    Ms. Alley's Class

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can TOTALLY relate to you! I am at a new school next year (that I am EXCITED ABOUT) but I don't get to move in or do ANYTHING until the 10th of August.... and school starts the 14th!!!!!
    Goodluck!

    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know that feeling! Just think how nice it will be when everything is done :)

    Every New Beginning

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too am moving to a new school! Very excited however discovered we have a lot of stuff...oh well we love what we do so we're always prepared! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hugs and best wishes for everything to sort itself out quickly. Have fun tomorrow meeting with your new team!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...