Sunday, July 15, 2012

Share Your BEST First Day Management Tip or Routine

Second post today... and I'm sorry!  But I hope you'll forgive me!  I just got a brainstorm to try something new and it just can't wait!

I'm hosting a DOC-y Party!  You know... like a linky party but with a shared Google Doc!
 

I'm posting a Google Doc that you can add your best piece of first day management. 

Not necessarily an activity or advice... but something you do to help your students learn your expectations beginning on day 1.

I'd love for you to share- be sure to add your grade level, name, and/or blog.  I'll compile everything later this week into a booklet for everyone!


Feel free to send others this way to share their tips!  Since this is the first time I'm doing this, I'm not sure when I'll turn off the document... and maybe this will turn out to be the worst idea ever.  Who knows!

11 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I can't wait to read everyone's advice!

    Adventures in Room 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Idea! Never tried to link up google docs. I know it's super easy. I'm off to read Kristen's tutorial.

    ✣ Miss Nelson✣
    Miss Nelson’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just say... I absolutely love love LOVE this idea! Way to think outside the box! I can't wait to read what everyone's first day tips are. My first day is coming up soon, and I'm getting a little anxious! This comes at the perfect time. Thank you!

    Sarah
    Miss A's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun idea! I can't wait to read everyone's tips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this idea. Already enjoyed what I was reading on there! Hoping to add something tomorrow when it's not so late! Great idea. Thanks for putting it together.

    Amanda
    redseventeen@gmail.com
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great idea!! Can't wait to come back and read some more tips!!

    Miss J
    Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...