Sunday, July 15, 2012

Speaking of CHEAP Stuff...

Have you seen the great new things that Wal-Mart is putting out for teachers... for LESS THAN $1.00 a pop?!

My local store is just beginning to set out their products...

But, earlier in the summer, I got this box of goodies for free from the good people at CraftProjectIdeas.com as a sneak peek at the kinds of thing that Wal-Mart will be selling this summer...


And I was immediately so excited!  Get a teacher around this much school stuff and, well, I'm sure you all know what happens!  It was like an early Christmas!

Just look at all of the goodies you'll be able to find at Wal-Mart soon if you haven't already!









So... what do you think?  And how quickly are you going to be dashing out to the store to pick these great goodies up?!  :)

Head over to The Learning Tree to find some other great buys that other wonderful bloggy friends have found!

15 comments:

  1. School here started back last week so Walmart and Target have both have had their school stuff out. Target has had some great deals in their dollar spot (including all kinds of Dr. Seuss stuff).

    ~Jenna
    Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. My local walmart hasn't gotten their stuff out. We live in a touristy area so they still have all their summer stuff out. But I was at my sisters' and her walmart had some of those great things. I got some smelly markers and name tags. I'm sure I'll be back.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to GO there..wow really cute finds..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another great post for my Frugal Finds linky party! You should consider linking up!! LOVE these finds :)

    Frugal Find Linky Party

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute finds! Thanks for sharing! I haven't seen these at our Wal-mart yet, but I will definitely be checking for them.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOO HOO!!!! Leave it to Walmart to take the dollar spot concept to the next level. Cute stuff for under $1.00. . .hellllooooo, I'm there. Thanks for the post.
    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow . . . I feel a trip down the road coming on. You had me at $1 flash cards :) Thanks for sharing Christina!

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll definitely have to go check out Walmart now...very soon!
    Liz
    Come check out my new blog Teaching in Valley

    ReplyDelete
  9. They have some great things! Thank you for sharing photos of all your goodies!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  10. Between Walmart and Target, I have spent so much money! It is great to see teacher stuff at department stores for very cheap prices. It makes me so so happy!

    Blessings of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  11. Which section can you find these in in Wal-Mart?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was just there yesterday! I didn't see any of this?? Maybe Hawaii doesn't have it:(

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  13. Walmart!!? Wow! I can't wait to check that out! :)

    Jessica
    Mrs. Heeren's Happenings

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw this stuff and couldn't believe it!!!! :) So cute!!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait for all the new stuff to come out to stores!

    I'm a new follower. Come check me out!

    http://hootinaroundtheclassroom.blogspot.com/

    Ms. W

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...