Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Taboo Double Post for Today!!!

Lock me up.  Throw away the key.  I am breaking bloggy etiquette by doing TWO posts today... but I wanted to remind you that there are two more hours where everything in my Teacher's Notebook shop is 40% off!


 That means flippy books are only $0.60 and classroom theme sets are just $6.00!

Hubby and I are heading to Detroit for two days... going to Greenfield Village & Henry Ford Museum and the zoo!!!!  I'm hoping I can sneak in a dinner to PF Chang's while we're up that way... cross your fingers for me!

I have blog posts scheduled... including an exciting product swap for tomorrow!

See ya this weekend!

If you missed my first post today (I know... double posting=BAD!) it's got lots of Vistaprint goodies and a link to a Groupon!  Click the pic below to check out what I made and link up your creations too!

5 comments:

  1. You are coming to my neck of the woods. I live 5 minutes from there. I planned our 3-5 field trip there in May. So much to see and do. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love going to Greenfield village! Have you ever been to Sauder Village? Similar concept! We have a PF Chang's right in town-- would be perfect for our next meet up :) Enjoy your mini-getaway!

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great offer. I am not sure why, but everytime you have a great deal...I get it the next day. I got the first email this morning at 7:00 AM and I got the reminder email at 12:30 PM both on August 1. :( Do you know why? I am so sad I missed out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina: I love museums! I hope you have a great time at the Henry Ford Museum. I also hope you get to go to P.F. Changs! :)

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...