Thursday, July 11, 2013

Three Fer Thursday and Gooooo Tigers!

I'm scheduling this post ahead of time, so hubby, in-laws, and I are on the road heading to the Tigers game today!  Like I said before... football is really my thing.  I get a little nuts about it and more than once have wished to go back to the time in my life when I didn't even know what a football was... because now I'm a crazy super fan.

So, while everyone is cheering on the Tigers today, I'll be gazing over at Ford Field the whole time, counting down the seconds until I'm sitting there cheering on my team this fall!

Yesterday I posted some new items on TpT.  They are all related and practice cause and effect relationships, which my kiddos had a tough time with this past school year.

There are two packs and both of them have a "monthly" themed story that has several cause and effect relationships inside.  The students' job is to find cause and effect key words and two cause and effect relationships and place that information into a graphic organizer.

So, I'm doing something new today and it's Three Fer Thursday!





I've picked three NEW items and they are all on sale for today only at TpT!  Just click the pics below to check them out!

The items are...

The BUNDLE of the two products above- fiction & non-fiction cause and effect passages...
 Fiction & Non-Fiction cause and effect bundle... find it on TpT

#2...
Opinions:  Order Up!  My new Common Core aligned opinion writing unit!
Get your opinion writing on!  Find this on TpT

And #3...
Homework Club!  Get your kiddos excited, motivated, and responsibilityinated about their homework!  (See what I did there... with the 'ed' on the ends...!)
Homework Club... love it!  Find it on TpT

Enjoy!  Three fer Thursday ends on Friday!  I'll be back tomorrow with my 2nd Friday Fabulous Feedback linky party... maybe I chose you!


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE football too, college more than professional. Hope y'all have a safe trip! Cute new idea!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock!! Have fun at the game - my husband is a Tigers fan also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand football in the least. Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for great info and resources... Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...