Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snapshots Try It! Packs

I'm going to lunch with Patty from 2nd in Line in about 27 minutes.  If you don't know Patty, you must check out her blog.  She's amazing!

But I wanted to pop on quickly to say that I've just posted two "Try It!" packs for my Snapshots.

You can try out two of each assessments for each grade level for free... I hope you'll like them!  They are half sheet assessments/morning work/homework/extra practice... whatever you need... kids think it's less work because it is only half a sheet... you save on copies... they take a few minutes to do and a few seconds to grade.  I give two a week in my class- one grammar with one comprehension on the back- and I grade two assessments every Friday for 50 kids and it takes me 15 minutesish and lets me see how my kiddos did on the two standards I check.  I love it!

Here is the link to the 1st grade freebie sample pack...

And here's the link to the 2nd/3rd freebie sample pack...

I will have school tomorrow... I will have school tomorrow... maybe if I keep "Little Engine that Could"ing it, it will happen!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I am in northern Ohio and we also had a calamity day due to the wind chills.
    It is beautiful but still frigid here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...