Friday, June 27, 2014

Getting Fit Friday- Healthy Teachers Linky Party!

Well, I have made it through almost my whole first week of eating clean and doing The 21-Day Fix.  I love them both!

Eating clean is SO filling... it's crazy!  I haven't noticed any major changes in my sleep or energy, but it's only been a few days, so I'm hoping those things are coming.


Here are some of the foods I've eaten this week...

This one is my favorite... using the containers for 21-Day Fix, I can make this HUGE burrito and it tastes amazing!  It is the veggie container with peppers and pico, the red of ground turkey (which I added seasonings too), the blue of avocado, and a whole wheat tortilla (yellow).  I did sneak on 1 teaspoon of shredded cheese and a tiny smear of sour cream.  It's so tasty and insanely filling!


I loved this one too... chicken, mashed potato, and broccoli.  I cooked the broccoli with a splash of chicken stock, garlic, and pepper.  The potato is just half of a potato mashed up with a tiny tiny drop of butter and a splash of low-fat milk.  And the chicken has garlic and pepper on it as well.  This meal was so yummy!


Here's this week's menu:

This week I know I'll be having lunch out a few times, so I'll be on "eating as clean as possible" mode on those days!

And the exercising... the 21-Day Fix is a beast!  The workouts are only 30-minutes but it is a packed workout that goes by so quickly!  You start, you work your tail off, and then it's over!  I love them!

I hope you'll link up below and share your healthy plan for the coming week!



1 comment:

  1. Looks Delish! I'll have to link up with my favorite recipe!! Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...