Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Did You Get Your FREE Three Week Trial???

Happy Wednesday, bloggy friends!  Today's my last day teaching summer school... I get a week off and next Wednesday is our PD day and open house!  It's CRAZY!

We're celebrating at TpT with one last big BACK TO SCHOOL sale!  My store will be 20% off today and tomorrow and TpT is offering an EXTRA 10% off today only if you use the code BOOST at check out!  Yippie!  {Thanks to the Printable Princess for the cute sale button!}


I'm wondering if you've downloaded your free three week trial of my "Show What You Know" packs...?  If not, the sale is a great time to do it because, if you like them, you can get them at a great deal!  Click the pic to check them out!  We've been using the 3rd grade math during summer school and my kiddos are loving them!

I have a cart full of goodies and can't wait to check out on TpT and play with my new purchases!  Hopefully you find some goodies too!

You can get some samples of "Snapshots" too, which are some of my best sellers and my favorite things I use in my classroom!  Click the link below to check them out too!  Just look for the "Try It! Sample Pack"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...