Sunday, September 21, 2014

Football Sunday Funday Freebie!

Happy Football Sunday, friends!  My Lions are playing at home today and I'm hoping for a win!

Next week we'll be working on types of sentences and end punctuation and I've got a fun football themed freebie for you!

The freebie pairs PERFECTLY with "Scoring with Subjects and Predicates", which we'll be doing the week after next!

Click the pic below to head to the freebie and please leave some lovin' if you enjoy it!  The freebie allows you to do a group sorting activity, which is what I do, or use it as a center or classroom/hallway hunt.  There's even a follow-up worksheet that asks students to both identify the sentence type and add the correct end punctuation!
Enjoy... and GO LIONS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun freebie! I am snagging this to use with my firsties around the Super Bowl. It will be perfect for us a little later this year. Thanks my dear :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...