Saturday, April 25, 2015

{New Product Alert!} WAX MUSEUM KIT!

Did I mention that I love Wax Museum?  Like seriously love it?  Like... L to the O to the V to the E it?

Well, I do.

So much learning happens and it's amazing to see my kiddos SO excited about what they're working on.  They literally ask me every morning when they walk in if we'll be researching today for our project and earlier this week, they CHEERED when they came in and saw the iPad cart because they knew we'd be doing research!

I just put the finishing touches on a Wax Museum Organization Kit that has everything needed to organize this learning for your classroom... parent letter, pacing guide, student notes pages... it's all there!

Just click the pic for more info!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...