Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Back to School Freebie!

Happy Wednesday!

I have to be sappy for a minute, so please forgive me!

If you've been a blog follower for a while, you might know that the last two years have brought a TON of changes for me and my little blog has really taken a backseat to the things that have been going on in my life.

Earlier this year, I bought a new house and moved {out with the old, in with the new!} and that one thing absolutely saved and completely changed my life for the better!

I wanted to take a second to say THANK YOU, my bloggy friends, for your patience and support. When I started this blog 4 years ago, I could have never guessed how many new friends and connections I would make or how teachers across the world could band together to support and encourage one another the way the blogging community does!

So... to say thanks, I have a new freebie that I'd love to share with you!  It's a Classroom/Hall Hunt for the first week of school.  It will have your kiddos up and around getting to know each other!

Please download it by clicking the picture below... and know this is a small thing I can do to say THANK YOU for sticking with me during this quiet and boring time on my blog!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing both as a teacher and as a great gal. I feel that I know you even though we've never met!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging :) We understand! Thanks for the freebie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before the blog craze, before TPT, before periscope, there was you. I followed your classroom blog with all of your awesome ideas and generous teacher files. You inspired me Thank you. I don't comment much, I'm an introvert by nature, but I noticed your absence. I don't know you personally, but I was aware of the rough patch you were going through. I thought of you every time I checked my bloglovin' feed or IG and didn't see you (not in a weird stalker way :) ) I just wanted you to know that you matter! You inspire! I'm a better teacher for "knowing" you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto to Raeanne! Your blog was my go to blog for ideas and general good feelings. I use your grammar notebook and snapshots all the time. Thank you for being you. Blessings to you as the new year begins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey friend, glad your happy , glad to see your blog, need to pick your brain ;) soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey friend, glad your happy , glad to see your blog, need to pick your brain ;) soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey friend, glad your happy , glad to see your blog, need to pick your brain ;) soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...