Friday, August 14, 2015

Celebrating AR Point Clubs {freebie alert!}

Do you do AR at your school?  If so, how do you display your students' point progress?

We do ours as "point clubs"... for every 25 points, students achieve a new point club.

This year I made a cute hanging display for my point clubs.  I'll be adding small Post-It notes with student names as they achieve levels in the club:

These are attached with brads and it's hung on one of my closet doors.

You can snag a copy too!  This is pretty tall... it's probably 6 feet or so, so you need a big area (or to print more than one per page) to display this.  Or, don't assemble it and just hang each page in a line or whatever configuration you want!

Click the pic below to download and let me know what you think in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...