Saturday, August 8, 2015

My Pretty New Classroom Rules Display!

That's pretty much the largest picture ever posted on Blogger, I'm pretty sure!

But, I LOVE my new rules chart!!!  It literally took me 10 minutes to assemble after I cut it out... I just hot glued a length of ribbon between each rule and one at the top that I tied into a bow.  I hung it on my closet doors!

It's tough to see with my horrible lighting, but there's a pink, blue, green, purple, and gray border around the rule cards... it looks gorgeous hanging in my room, if I do say so myself!

You can get a copy on TpT... it contains my rules and an editable file so you can customize up to five of your own class rules!

1 comment:

  1. Great minds think alike! I created something very similar with those same frames and used them for my Whole Brain Teaching Callbacks. Simple and Chic, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...