Monday, August 3, 2015

Sale-E-Oh-Yo!

Yo!  It's Back-to-School SALE time at TpT!!!!!  Summer school starts for me tomorrow, so I'll be stocking up on goodies to get my kiddos prepped and ready to start 3rd grade.


Just wanted to share with you today some stuff you never knew you couldn't live without!

I am in LOVE with my new Partner Play packs!!!!  Like serious LOVE.  I can't WAIT for my students to get their little paws on these.  The growing bundle will still be getting one more pack added before September 1st.  Right now, there are 45 partner plays in the growing bundle!  Click the picture to check them out!



They're laminated and ready to go in my partner reading center.  Click the pic to check out my partner reading area!


My other LOVE LOVE LOVE is my Writer's Notebook.  My instruction was SO targeted this year and my students were SUCH great writers!  I love using this because the "Teach Me" pages make mini-lessons a breeze and then students immediately practice the skill on the "My Turn" page.

For Morning Work, we switched to "Show What You Know" daily review pages.  Students were able to complete these independently while getting a daily spiral review of math and grammar skills!  Every 3rd week there is a brief writing component, which my kiddos looked forward to!

Perhaps my FAVORITE FAVORITE thing is SNAPSHOTS.  I've blogged about these a lot because, as a departmentalized teacher, these have saved my life when it comes to grading!  So quick to give.  SO quick to grade... only a half a sheet of paper can instantly assess standards!

These are available for grades 1, 2, and 3!  Snapshots are my favorite item.  I use them every single week in my classroom!

I also have LOADS of editable buntings so you can customize your decor in your room!  And they're cheap!  There are OVER 40 different styles!

Last thing!  The newest items that I have posted... Common Core connected reading response tasks for grades 3, 4, and 5!  Check them out!

And... don't forget to leave feedback on TpT!  You earn credits that you can put towards purchases!

So... my store is 20% off and if you use the code BTS15 you get an EXTRA 10% off when you check out!


I'm off to enjoy that sale-e-oh-yo!

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOVE your writer's notebook. I used it during the 2nd 1/2 of last year and it was FANTASTIC! My very reluctant writers wrote willingly when we used your notebook. It is a GREAT buy!
    Also, love your Show Me What You Know packet. We used them every day right after lunch. It was a great way to get back into class mode after being at lunch and recess. Thank you for GREAT products!
    (the only downside to going back to K this year is not being able to use most of the products I have from you.) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...