Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Character Traits Anchor Charts {and FREEBIE rewind!}

I've gone anchor chart CRAZY!

Making anchor charts is my favorite.

And, I'm not gonna lie... I'm sort of in love with the charts I'm using for this unit!

I thought I'd share with you the one we made for character traits.


 We also read The Hallo-Wiener and added our thoughts on sticky notes.  Since I teach two classes, using sticky notes saves my charts so I can use them twice each day!


Next week, we're reading "Those Darn Squirrels" and "The Ugly Pumpkin"!  I'm ready!



We're using these packs to practice character traits...



Just today we did this FREEBIE and my kiddos loved it!


It's a full moon AND Halloween week... hunker down, teacher friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...